WEEKLY UPDATES | HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
November 19, 2020
- The Restaurant will remain open for take-out orders (with adjusted hours) and will fulfill all orders received for Thanksgiving to-go meals to be picked up Tuesday, November 24 and Wednesday, November 25.
- The Spa will remain open for all services and will continue its current health and safety protocols, including staggered appointment times and the disinfecting of areas between every service.
- The Shop sale will continue for one final week, ending on Saturday, November 28, with discounts of 75% or more on all remaining items.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS – November 21, 2020
We are committed to supporting your safety and wellbeing. Here are our current guidelines.
TEMPORARILY CLOSED/NOT AVAILABLE
- The Marsh is closed to all in-person fitness in the Training Center, Lap Pool, Therapy Pool, Studio, and Pilates area.
- Locker rooms, steam rooms, saunas, whirlpools
- Indoor and outdoor dining
OPEN NOW – Please see certain restrictions by area
- Online Resources for live and recorded fitness and mindfulness classes, personal training, and other specialty programs to address your health and wellness needs during this time of closure.
- The Restaurant is open for take-out orders only (with adjusted hours).
- The Spa is open for all services (with adjusted hours).
- The Shop sale will continue for one final week, ending on Saturday, November 28.
In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance, state health and government orders, and support of community public health, a face covering is required indoors at all locations in Minnesota, including The Marsh. Masks are worn in the Spa until directed by your therapist/esthetician to remove them for certain services.
Marsh employees are also required to wear face coverings with exceptions made for instructors who are conducting vigorous classes.
People with breathing issues that could be exacerbated by wearing a face covering or people who are “unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance” should also not wear a mask according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. If you have questions, please contact Evan Strewler, Marsh Director of Healthy Living at email@example.com.
- Marsh members and non-members are welcome to enjoy our virtual fitness options, take-out from the Restaurant, and our in-person services in the Spa and Shop.
- Wearing a mask is required when in the building, except when having select Spa treatments.
- Physical distancing is observed throughout The Marsh. Please look for spacing markers on floors, entry/exit signage, and areas temporarily closed.
- Building entry and exit is strictly through the main lobby on the east end of The Marsh. Please ring the doorbell for entry to the building to access the Spa or the Shop. All other areas of the building are temporarily closed.
- There are no on-site cash transactions. All transactions will be handled online or via phone, and charged to your Member account or credit card. The Restaurant provides on-site touch-less credit card purchases in the vestibule inside the door on the west end of the building.
- Enhanced cleaning is in place throughout The Marsh. We are following stringent protocols for proper disinfection. Look for hand-sanitizers at entries and other convenient locations.
- Wearing face coverings and observing all COVID-19 health and safety regulations, we are confident that we have created the space and time for relaxation and restoration.
- Please note that appointments are staggered for physical distancing and to allow ample time for proper disinfecting between each and every service.
- Spa services available include massage, acupuncture, nail care (including manicures and pedicures), facials (including peels, dermaplaning and microdermabrasion), waxing, brow and lash tinting, hair services and aquatic bodywork. Spa and skin care products are available for in-person purchase or curbside pick-up.
Please expect these necessary adjustments:
- Spa appointments are made by phone only (no web bookings). Your services, including gratuity and products, will be charged to the credit card you provided when you booked your service or charged to your Member account. No cash transactions.
- Masks are required and must remain on unless guided by your technician to remove them for the type of service you are receiving.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment and call the Spa desk at 952-935-8905 to check in for your appointment. Our staff will direct you to your treatment room where you will prepare and change. Restrooms are open but Spa lockers are closed. We also cannot offer Marsh robes and slippers at this time. Bottled water is readily available.
- You will complete a Client Intake/COVID-19 Consent Form. If your Spa health history form on file is out of date, or if you are new to The Spa, we will ask you to update that as well.
- After your service, your technician will discuss any product needs and arrange to have them ready for you at check out.
THE RESTAURANT IS OPEN FOR TAKEOUT
- The Restaurant is open for takeout only with adjusted hours.
- Orders can be placed by calling 952-930-8560 or by stopping by the Restaurant vestibule inside the door on the west end of the building. Masks are required.
- Regular menu items and grab-and-go items including baked goods, salads, snackers and wraps are available. The Breakfast/Brunch menu will continue to be served until Noon on Monday – Friday.
- Breakfast/Brunch Menu | Lunch/Dinner Menu | Kids Menu | Wine by the Bottle
AIR HANDLING SYSTEM
We are proud that, from the inception of The Marsh, uncompromising consideration was given to the design and installation of state-of-the-art air-exchanges. The Marsh is currently one of the only buildings in Minnesota outside of ICUs, with such sophisticated fresh air ventilation and circulation.
We have also upgraded filtration to HEPA-rated filters and are changing them more often since the pandemic started.
We will also never completely close the outside air intakes which, in general, is common practice on hot, humid days. This will allow for fresh-filtered air to be constantly circulating throughout our facility.