Are you ready to HIIT it? Join us for GRIT!
Watch this video to learn the science behind GRIT.
GRIT combines powerful music and inspirational coaches to help you get fit fast. Featuring three unique team training programs, each 30-minute class focuses on a specific training regimen that produces real results.
- Cardio –Burns fat and rapidly improves cardiovascular fitness
- Strength –Develops strength and muscle, putting metabolism into overdrive
- Plyometrics –Builds a powerful, agile and athletic body
Join us for this 6-week series based on the scientifically proven benefits of high intensity interval training (HIIT). Pick your commitment and witness real results.
New Times! Later weekday evenings and Saturday mornings!
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, from 6:15 – 6:45 am Register
Tuesdays & Thursdays 6 – 6:30 pm and Saturdays 8:30 – 9 am Register
Cost: Pay-as-you-go Per Class: $12 (Complimentary to Marsh Members)
6-Week Class Pass: $180 (Complimentary to Marsh Members)
New! GRIT Challenges (Tuesday, December 19, 6:00 pm & Wednesday, December 20, 6:15 am)
- Fitness assessments to measure strength and cardiovascular endurance
- Push Up Test, Plank Test and Beep test
- Re-test six weeks later to see how you are progressing
Inspiring, Motivating, Educating through the Holidays!
Take your results to the next level by complimenting your High Intensity exercise with
FUEL FOR SUCCESS, a six week group nutrition program Register
November is Type II Diabetes prevention month at The Marsh. This session of FUEL FOR SUCCESS has a theme of Managing Blood Sugar (this is totally appropriate for anyone wishing to lose weight as well). This program format runs Oct. 30-December 12 and includes tracking of strength and anthropometric measurements in addition to 4 nutrition classes. There is a fee for this program of $45 ($39 for Marsh Members), which includes four group nutrition sessions and pre- and post- health assessments to track your progress.
FUEL FOR SUCCESS program schedule:
- Week of January 1: Initial client tracking: weight, waist circumference, skin fold test for %body fat. Call the training center (952-930-8529) and ask to schedule a “fuel for success” test.
Nutrition classes meet 5:30-6:00 pm on Tuesday evenings (right before GRIT) with the following topics:
- November 7: Diet, Exercise (including HIIT) and Blood Sugars 101
- November 14: Conquering Carbohydrates
- November 28: Overeat Much?
- December 5: Strategies for Holiday Eating and Parties
- Week of December 18: Post-program client tracking: blood glucose, weight, waist circumference, skin fold test for % body fat.