Weight Loss Programs
"You are ready for a coach if you have a gut instinct that you could be getting more out of life and a hungering to discover what that might be."
- Richard J. Leider
What is a Wellness Coach?
Someone who will...
What Wellness Coaching is not...
- Help you define your goals and purpose
- Discover your barriers to success and help you manage them
- Provide accountability, responsibility and support
Wellness Coaching is not therapy or career coaching. It focuses more on developing and maintaining healthy behaviors, however, discovering relationship or mental health issues may be part of the process. If the issue is outside the coach's educational background, a referral will be made.
Why Wellness Coaching at The Marsh?
Our TEAM approach sets The Marsh apart! Your Wellness Coach will work with other health education staff
(Exercise Physiologist, Exercise Specialist, Dietitian, Physical Therapist and Physician) to personalize your experience
and help you succeed.
Benefits of Using a Wellness Coach
- Goal setting for fitness, nutrition and other issues
- Stress Management
- Weight Management
- Time/priority management and decision making
- Self-Esteem and Confidence
How to Get Started
We highly recommend that you start your journey with The Marsh's Plan for You, a comprehensive package of health assessments for $200 to get you motivated or back on track. Ask for The Plan for You flyer for more information.
Wellness Coaching sessions can also be purchased individually or as a package:
at The Marsh today.
- One 30-minute session for $40
- Package of five 30-minute sessions for $195
Wellness Coaching Staff at The Marsh
- Education: M.A. Psychology - B.A. Major in Psychology, Minor in Child Psychology
- Certifications: Personal Trainer Certification (National Academy of Sports Medicine),
- Care Coach Certification (Cigna Behavioral Healthcare), CPR/First Aid
- Exercise Specialist & Wellness Coaching Experience: Since 2010
- Education: M.S. Nutrition
- Certifications: Registered and Licensed through the Minnesota State Board of Dietetics, 2003
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management, Master Trainer for Stanford University's Chronic Disease Self-Management Program